Boezembocht Business Park, Rotterdam
Boezembocht Business Park provides premium quality office and light-industrial accommodation, located in an established commercial zone just to the north east of Rotterdam city centre and only four kilometres from Rotterdam airport. The site is adjacent to the A20 motorway with easy access to the A13 and A16 motorway networks.
The combined urban area of Rotterdam and The Hague has a population of approximately 2.9 million people. The population of the greater Rotterdam area is approximately 1.3 million people and the city itself was 618,279 in 2013.
The Port of Rotterdam is the largest port in Europe and was the busiest port in the world from 1962 -2004 and remains one of the largest logistic and industrial hubs in Europe with an annual throughput of 450m tons.
- Off market freehold acquisition
- High quality office and light industrial business park
- Five freehold blocks comprising of 30 units
- High standard of construction with glass facades to offices and brick and block to industrial units
- Standard and flexible terms available
- Good car parking provision on site
- Substantial value enhancement opportunities through our active asset management strategies
- Excellent accessibility to major road infrastructure
- Proximity to Rotterdam / Hague airport